Tuesday 27 November 2012

My Presentation

Last Wednesday, the 12st November, was the day of my presentation. A presentation that explained my essay in as great a detail as I could manage.

I knew about said presentation but ignorantly I did not realise that it was so soon, having dealt with health problems and other such projects beforehand, it had slipped my mind. Hardly an excuse, just an observation.
I was therefore, not really prepared though had enough to talk about to keep it up for at least ten minutes. I had also drawn something in my sketchbook to express and show what it was I was trying to explain.
I can only hope I succeeded in getting my point across and explaining it properly.

What I have learnt from the other presentation is a good amount. How others presented themselves and their questions and explantations were very informative.
I also noticed that there are a few that mention the same film(s) as I have in my essay/presentation and that gives me a second opinion and viewpoint, something I can easily add into my essay if I wished.
Many of their research and references would help me also. Looking further into Animation and the whys and the what ifs behind certain films, is something I should look into. As well as looking into what emotions/memories they prompt in the audience and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment